PASILIP NGA NG EROTIC COUPLE DANCE: MAINE MENDOZA & ALDEN RICHARDS PASABOG

PASILIP NGA NG EROTIC COUPLE DANCE: MAINE MENDOZA & ALDEN RICHARDS PASABOG



I’ve learned to hold conflicting emotions—and be OK. 
Lori Mihalich-Levin, JD, a healthcare attorney and founder of MindfulReturn.com, has simultaneously felt the glee of watching her youngest son graduate from daycare, and “the sadness and nostalgia that her baby is no longer a baby.” She’s felt the excitement of attending a work trip that’ll advance her career, and the heartache of missing her kids. She’s felt “the immense frustration of temper tantrums wrapped up with a recognition of how short this season of life really is.”









I’ve learned I am stronger than I think. “Labor, delivery, and recovery are no joke, but also I’ve had to step out of my comfort zone many times to advocate for my family, to protect my kids, or even just meet new ‘mom’ friends,” Catherine O’Brien said. O’Brien is a licensed marriage and family therapist that helps couples transition and thrive in their new roles as parents by focusing on communication and building their support circles so that they can feel confident, connected and happy with baby.
“And the more I do it, the easier it gets.”

I’ve learned that I can do it all—just not at the same time or on the same day.
Hansen knows many, many women who feel like failures if they’re not “successful” moms, wives, friends, employees or business owners. “Since becoming a mother, I have struggled with this myself.”
Hansen felt overwhelmed with trying to be available to her sons, work on her marriage, build her business, tend to her clients and find time for her friends. She frequently felt like she wasn’t doing any of it well.
“[O]ne day I was listening to a business-related podcast and the guest said something that changed everything for me. Very simply she said, ‘You can be it all and do it all, just not on the same day.’”
Some days, Hansen is a great mom. Some days, she’s a great psychologist. Some days, she’s focused on her health. Some days, she’s focused on her marriage. “If I just acknowledged the role I was taking care of in the moment and kept all of my goals clear, I realized that I was doing it all and being it all, just not all at once.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...