PAREHONG DINUMOG NG FANS: SEPARTE SHOWS OF MAINE MENDOZA & ALDEN RICHARDS

MAGKAHIWALAY NA SHOW nina Alden Richards at Maine Mendoza parehong dinumog ng AlDub Nation

How to Become A Millionaire

My wife reads my site and often sends me links to stories and other ideas. One day she sent me a link to an article called 8 Ways to Make a Million bucks. The article chronicles 8 different millionaires and shares a brief story about how each of them reached millionaire status.
The process of how to become a millionaire is not complicated. It could take 5 years, 20 years or more, but you can do it.As you would expect, the stories are as diverse as the people they highlight. Several people started their own business, one man made his millions in real estate, a firefighter cashed in his pension, and another made his millions working an $11 an hour job (and making wise money decisions along the way).
I sent my wife a quick e-mail thanking her for the link and in closing, I wrote, “I wonder what our millionaire story is going to be?”
Her response: “You think we will have one?”

Me: “Of course, it’s only a matter of time.”
And I believe that. I don’t know what it will be, and it may not be glamorous, but we will be millionaires. It’s only a matter of time – and a few other factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...