Sunday, October 2, 2016

ALDEN RICHARDS NEVER FAILS: GIVING & REPORTING UPDATE IN LONDON TO MAINE MENDOZA

Whenever Alden Richards is abroad, he is always holding his cellphone. It had been captured on myriad photos. And on hot topics in social media, making the web stirred.



Could this mean something? Well, Aldub Nation is very happy with what Alden is showing to Maine Mendoza. The way he cares gently and shows passion and loyalty is very admirable.


Alden will be staying in London for a week, so this means longer days for Maine without her better half. But the best news is that, they will be travelling overseas together on the end of October.









RELATED ARTICLE

You are my Song

You made me so happy just being who you are, you sparkle like a diamond, I love you my shining star.

You are my favourite song, I could listen to all day of my life.

You are the melody of the song called life.

Without you my life is an empty chords.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...